Just some ideas I found in a folder of notepad files
000000Club – Twitter Network About Darkness
1. You are responsible for your own media experience.
2. There is such a thing as a healthy level of avoidance towards topics that make you feel unwell or even (in a real-life clinical definition of the term) trigger you – but you are the one to actively take care of what you view.
3. Avoiding does not mean policing others.
4. You have no right to tell artists to censor themselves – you may criticize what others do, you may dislike it, that’s fine – but actively asking for censorship when you could easily unfollow or block a person just makes you look incompetent in your use of the internet.
5. Do not give people on /any/ website the responsibility for your emotional well-being. Because these people do not even know you – no, you have no right to ask them to take care of you
what is this
We are an anonymous messaging board (‘imageboard’) for actual cool kids
What is an imageboard?
Imageboards are anonymous-by-default forums built on the look and feel of the original Japanese 2ch board and later popularized by 4chan and its offshoots.
Why can’t I post? Are you a freedom of speech hating feminazi soyboy?
Many places on the internet are normie-dominated, which counts especially for imageboards, so I created this space to give ‘us’ (not normies) room to talk. Whenever a cool kid feels the urge to discuss something in a cool kid environment, or simply without casuals derailing the conversation, llllllllllll.club is here.
What should I expect from llllllllllll.club?
We are a community open to discussing anything you want, or just for smalltalk and relaxed conversation or sharing images and jokes. With anonymity comes bluntness, so expect honest opinions and no coddling. If you are easily offended, this might not be the place for you, but all in all we aim to give users an experience as pleasant as possible without restricting or censoring speech. unless it is idiot speech. to which I would like to show you the door to twitter aka idiot city
Why should I be anonymous? What if I want to use a name?
Since imageboards are built on anonymity, it’s frowned upon to use identifiers for your posts. The idea is to give everyone room to speak freely without their posts being connected to a specific person.
I later realized I wasn’t really all that interested in owning my very own 4chan edgelord anti-social network social network